Yoga Asana Practice Group
Mondays in Polson
This course is for dedicated students who want to grow their
existing practice in the supportive surroundings of a group.
- Discover where you are now in your practice and ask where would you like to go.
- Increase your knowledge of the basic poses and step peacefully towards those poses that might seem out of reach.
- Explore the benefits of longer holds and practicing poses that you may be unfamiliar with.
- Each week we will follow and build on the sequences inspired by the teachings of Christina Sell in her on-line ‘Asana Junkies Course’.
- Receive inspiration and a printable version of the sequences for the week. The sequences are a guide and are to be used and enjoyed at YOUR pace and in a manner that is appropriate for your practice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the poses or the sequence, please contact me and plan to join us. Attendance each week is not required, however each week will build towards the next so regular attendance will be a benefit to you .